Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nooooooo!!!!!

Anonamous person, seeing as I am a paranoid person by nature, I shall from now of view you with hostility until I know who you are. Sorry, just the way I am.

Anyways, to business. Something terrible has happened. Something I was hoping I could escape when I came here has followed me. I've seen it lurking in shops, watching waiting, biding it's time until it invaded my home. Oh yes, they have come. There is no escaping them. They are...... Crocs.
Noooo!!! The horror! THE HORROR!
Seriously, I hate them I hate them I hate them with their bright plasticky rubberyness and there uglyness and people wearing them outside like they're normal shoes and sometimes over socks! Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! My host mum and sister bought home a pair each to use as house shoes seeing as it's getting to warm for slippers and then my host dad and other host sister decided they wanted pairs too and so now I am the only Crocless person in the house. And proud to be.
So yeah, whenever I open the shoe cupboard they sit there, laughing at me with their uglyness.

This is all George Clooney's fault, apparantly it was after he wore some to some event that they became popular over here. Yeah, thanks George.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hostility I can cope with, you not updating your blog reguraly I can not.So yeah looks like turbulent times ahead.I read with great interest your severe dislike to crocs.As you already know they are big in Aus. They even make copies now. You see them on all ages babies right through.Our shop wants to get some in for a trial run,and personally I didnt think about them too much until now. Thanks Rachel. By the way I am friend not foe.